Maggiore - Non receipt of invoice

I rented a Panda in Pesaro last July. I have received your invoice 1851161934 but I have not received your 2nd invoice for euro 1619.31 for which I have been debuted on my Visa card.

I have tried repeatedly to print it from your site but it does not work.

I need a copy overnight failing which I will ask Visa to block payment to Maggiore. Hoping to receive a positive answer by return.

Regards

Giorgio Mongardi license 047242610

Product or Service Mentioned: Maggiore Car Rental.

Resolved: Maggiore in Napoli, Campania - Invoice not available

Aeroporto Capodichino, 80144 Napoli NA, Italy
Resolved
Additional Services

Update by user Sep 07, 2018

They reply by e-mail on 22.08.2018, and sent the invoice. The right e-mail address to contact is "Customer.Service.IT@budget-emea.com" No reply from others.

They have also unnecessarily sent the invoice by post to my address. And still, due to this long waiting, stressfull period I will not be using Maggiore again.

Original review posted by user Aug 08, 2018

The webpage has directed me to the 'Richiesta.fattura@bsc.maggiore.it' No answer from here for a month. I also asked to the office ('napoli.nac@maggiorerent.it' ) that I rent the car, no answer again, also called them several times but not anwered.I can not use the online help because I don’t have reservation code because I rented directly from the office in Aeroporte Capodichino.

Never ever will choose this Maggiore again. Never ever will choose this Maggiore again. Never ever will choose this Maggiore again.

Never ever will choose this Maggiore again. When you call the customer service (+390622456014) there is tape recording saying that I can get my invoice from the website.

I didn't like: I will never rent a car from maggiore again.